-->

Saturday, April 29, 2006

moving



I sort of feel like this.

Bridal shower for one of my best friends today. All the cleaning, cooking, planning--and it's over in a couple of hours! Strange.

Half of me want to go to the studio, half wants to go thrift shopping. I am just going to go over to B's house and work on paintings (this is one in progress, a collaboration) and grade papers and cook with him. That will be nice. Listen to music, make more paintings, draw on some prints. I really should go to studio, though.

All my movement is inwards right now. Other people feel like too much work. I feel very selfish (good selfish, not misanthropic) and want to work on my ideas all the time.

Of course it would be this week that my sewing machine would break. Oh, well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the end result, that pigeon is beautiful!
Pity about the sewing machine for you...
take care, gracia

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home